- Remove the printed shoe label from the backing sheet and stick into the shoe - under the child's heel. Make sure you get the left and right labels in the correct shoes!
- Rub your thumb nail over the top of the sticker to ensure it is firmly adhered. This pressure will help to activate the adhesive.
- Once applied, remove a clear adhesive overlay from the backing sheet and place directly over the top of the printed label. This will prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's heel.
1) I have some clear labels in my left/right shoe label pack. What are they for?
The clear labels need to be stuck over the top of each shoe label to prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's foot.
2) The print is rubbing off the label. Why?
Make sure you use the clear protective overlays provided in your pack. They will prevent the print rubbing off the label. Simply stick them over the top of the printed label.
All orders with free shipping are dispatched from our office within 4 business days.
Express Print & Ship orders are dispatched from our office next business day.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by Australia Post. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Australia Post can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Australia Post delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Name Label Design Tips & Advice
Name Only Name Label Design
Name and Picture on the Label
Label with Name & Phone Number
Long Names on a Label
Party Bag Label
Personalised Bag Tags
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers