Stick-on Clothing Labels
Size: 10mm x 25mm
- These clothing labels are designed for TEMPORARY use and must be stuck onto the Care Label of the clothing.
- Simply peel the label from the backing paper and stick onto the Care Label.
- Rub over the label firmly.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
1) Why are my stick-on clothing labels coming off in the wash? I did follow the instructions when I applied them.
These labels are only suitable for use on the care label. If you have stuck them anywhere else they may not stay on in the wash.
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting washing?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. If you immerse them in water before they have bonded strongly they are more likely to come off.
3) I need to remove a stick-on clothing label from some clothing. How can I get it off?
Simply use a finger nail and pull it away from the care tag.
All orders with free shipping are dispatched from our office within 4 business days.
Express Print & Ship orders are dispatched from our office next business day.
Orders are delivered to your letter box by Australia Post. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Australia Post can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Australia Post delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, textas and all those little items a breeze...
Birthday Gift Stickers