Keep Calm and Carry On - Blue Sticker
The importance of hand hygiene in controlling infection was championed by Austrian-Hungarian physician Ignaz Semmelweis in 1858. Now with the need to minimise the spread of Covid-19 it is as important as ever.
However hand washing is a behaviour that not everyone practices or performs adequately. Here are some guidelines;
- Soap and water is the most effective and inexpensive way to wash your hands.
- You need to wash them for 20 seconds (the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice).
- Critical times during the day to wash hands are - before and after using the loo, after cleaning a child's bottom or changing nappies, before feeding a baby or the kids, before eating and before and after preparing food.
Sometimes it helps to have a visual reminder in key locations around the home or workplace. The 'Keep Calm and Carry On Washing Your Hands' sticker is a more light-hearted reminder for people!
- 6 stickers in a pack.
- 6 different colours (each sold separately).
- Made from durable, waterproof adhesive vinyl.
Meet the Designer
Lulu grew up with My Name Label labels on all her lunch boxes, drink bottles, school clothing, sports gear and pretty much an...
Name Label Design Tips & Advice
Name Only Name Label Design
Name and Picture on the Label
Label with Name & Phone Number
Long Names on a Label
Party Bag Label
Personalised Bag Tags
You might also like...View all
Luggage tags are an essential travel accessory for all holidays and vacations....
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
Mini stickers are a perfect solution for naming school supplies.
Birthday Gift Stickers